This British Columbia Peace Officer bifold badge wallet is hand-crafted with genuine duty-leather offering excellent quality and durability. With plenty of room for credit cards, cash, photos, and identification, this wallet is a best seller for agencies and officer's across North America.
This is the most common badge issued by the Province of British Columbia - CVSE, Corrections, Conservation, Natural Resource, Special Constables, RCMP Auxiliary, Environmental Assessment, Fisheries, Agricultural Land Commission, SPCA, etc.
These wallets are made by Perfect Fit Shield Wallets, one of the industry leaders in public safety badge wallets, badge holders and accessories. Each piece of leather is hand tooled from start to finish, ensuring a build that will last for years. This product is stocked and customized in Canada by 911 Duty Gear.
This is an awesome wallet for everyday use or a great gift for a colleague, friend, or family!
- x6 card pockets
- x2 ID windows
- Lined money compartment
- Recessed badge cut-out
- Clear vinyl insert for holding family photos or cards (removable)
- Felt cover for concealment and protection of badge
- 100% real USA duty leather
- Maximum ID size: 2 3/8" X 3 3/4"
- Closed size: 3 1/4" X 4 1/2"
- Precision detail engraving
- Personalization Available (Name, Reg No, or both!)
- Colour may vary slightly from the product photo
Verify your cut:
Verifying your badge cut is easy! Follow the steps below:
- Click on the link to search your badge cut
- Search Cutout 1269
- Select badge cutout
- Click the blue-button "Print cutout at actual size"
- Place your badge in the outlines of the printed page
- Done! - Any questions please contact us!
Brand: Perfect Fit
Cutout #: 1269
Height 2.40 in / 10.16 cm
Width 2.06 in / 5.23 cm