We offer custom badge cutouts of your specific agencies badge!
This custom bifold badge wallet is hand-crafted with genuine duty-leather offering excellent quality and durability. With plenty of room for credit cards, cash, photos, and identification, this wallet is a best seller for agencies and officer's across North America.
These wallets are made by Perfect Fit Shield Wallets, one of the industry leaders in public safety badge wallets, badge holders and accessories. Each piece of leather is hand tooled from start to finish, ensuring a build that will last for years. This product is stocked and customized in Canada by 911 Duty Gear.
This is an awesome wallet for everyday use or a great gift for a colleague, friend, or family!
- Your Custom Badge Cutout!
- Option to engrave your agency logo on the front of the wallet
- x6 card pockets
- x2 ID windows
- Lined money compartment
- Recessed badge cut-out
- Clear vinyl insert for holding family photos or cards (removable)
- Felt cover for concealment and protection of badge
- 100% real USA duty leather
- Maximum ID size: 2 3/8" X 3 3/4"
- Closed size: 3 1/4" X 4 1/2"
- Precision detail engraving
- Free personalization (Name, Reg No, or both!)
- Colour may vary slightly from the product photo
Required for Custom Badge Cut-out:
- Download the .PDF for badge cut requirements/ instructions.
- Trace your badge and scan back to our team.
- Our design team will provide a .PDF file to print and set your badge within the outlines to verify the proper cut for your badge.
- Place your badge within the outline to verify it fits.
Custom Badge Cut Instructions PDF:
Required Files for Custom Logo Engraving:
- Vector Format Prefered (.svg, .eps, .ai)
- High-Resolution PNG or JPEG may work (1500x1500 300dpi minimum for quality engraving)
- Our design team will look at the provided logo before engraving to ensure quality, they may reach out for a different file if it doesn't meet minimum standards or provide a refund.
- Please contact our design team with questions.
- The file can be uploaded with our attach a file feature above!